Shorten Budgeting Cycle for Demand Based Business
When costs remain unchanged and stagnant, creating an operational budget can be easy; however, the business world doesn’t work that way. Daily tasks, business volumes, etc. are constantly changing, and uncontrollable circumstances occur, causing shifts in budget. UniFocus' Operational Budgeting software acts as a budgeting engine allowing your teams to filter in data and prepare for any changes in business from labor standards to budget projections, and management has the ability to create multiple "what if" scenarios that could affect the set budget. This tool is the industry’s only truly flexible budgeting platform that supports zero-based cost analysis.
UniFocus' Operational Budgeting Tool Key Benefits:
- Exhibits your business’ financial strength and opportunities
- Accessible by user function
- Provides multiple “what if” scenarios due to changes in business prior to decision making
- Eliminate errors often found by "sharing" spreadsheets
- Informs management to any P&L variance in forecast and actual prompting action
- Compare cost assessments to actual volumes anytime rather than the traditional annual, 30, 60, and 90-day periods
- Breaks down fixed, variable & discretionary costs
- Simplify planning, budgeting, and forecasting – and improve resource utilization
UniFocus' Operational Budgeting web-based software significantly shortens budgeting cycles across property portfolios. Performance projections are compared to actual revenue and expenses with budget on actual volumes helping your company maximize cash flow.
"The team at UniFocus clearly values relationships and customer service is a priority. With UniFocus' on line guest satisfaction surveys Skytop now has the ability to customize tracking and trend reporting. Management gains the ability to view key opportunities necessary to maximize our customer experience across services, property improvements to consider and the product updates and launches our guests are wanting."- Cara Federici, Director of Sales & Marketing with Skytop Lodge
"The feedback provided by SERVICEScope has allowed our Leadership team to examine the most fundamental portions of our best practices and refine how our levels of service can continue to set us apart from our competition. The feedback is detailed, thorough, and consistent through the organization."- Ian Dailey, Director of Organizational Development of Canyons Resort
"UniFocus feels like a partner, not a third party. It's a great relationship...We have individual, personalized service that isn't cookie cutter. Another strategic asset is the clear understanding of which products and/or services can be improved or offered, to exceed customers' expectations."- Chuck Currid, General Manager of Babson Executive Conference Center