Quickly Identify Revenue Opportunities Across Portfolios and Multiple Properties
Sometimes a company’s properties operate on different budgeting systems leading to confusion when executive teams try to consolidate financial information to make decisions for all their locations. UniFocus' Revenue Reporting middleware tool simplifies and standardizes financial reporting for management companies with multiple properties and systems. Each property’s financial activities are collected and presented in the module’s easy-to-use dashboard that compares the financial results between locations.
UniFocus' Revenue Reporting Tool Key Benefits:
- Multi-property comparisons highlight which properties are achieving standards and which properties need help
- Consistent reporting reduces overhead cost and saves time by not having to check multiple systems
- Compares variance to budget and forecast for multiple properties
- Income journals reduce errors
- Accounting managers can easily access daily deposits, gross revenue and discount rates
- Easily integrates with all POS (point of sale system) and PMS (property management system) programs and minimizes IT overhead
UniFocus' Revenue Reporting middleware tool enables quick identification of revenue opportunities across your company’s entire portfolio making it possible to observe financials in real-time and quickly respond to opportunities for growth and efficiency.
"The feedback provided by SERVICEScope has allowed our Leadership team to examine the most fundamental portions of our best practices and refine how our levels of service can continue to set us apart from our competition. The feedback is detailed, thorough, and consistent through the organization."- Ian Dailey, Director of Organizational Development of Canyons Resort
"Valid Customer feedback is extremely important to earning high satisfaction ratings and plays a vital role in loyal clients driving profits and recommending new business. With UniFocus' online system, The Mayfair will capture the feedback of guests which will be integrated with our corporate level reporting. Every key touch point that makes up a guest stay is valuable."- Si Sloman, Principal MJS Hotels