Strengthen Relationships and Communication
It's no secret that meeting planners carry a significant amount of purchasing power in the hospitality industry. It is critical to capture their loyalty in order to inspire repeat business for all of a business’ venues, and their company brand. At UniFocus, we know it is more than a simple survey that will help organizations stay engaged with meeting planners and ensure their properties are always a planner’s first choice. Instead of just collecting feedback, MEETINGScope establishes a unique profile that includes a robust history of everything we know about a company’s meeting planners and the events the planners have managed at their properties.
Key Benefits of UniFocus MEETINGScope's Meeting Planner Profile:
- Centralized event data warehouse creates more opportunities for regional, national and global planners
- Strengthens relationships and communication across portfolio
- Increases the likelihood of meeting planners’ intent to return and recommend
- Helps properties cater to meeting planners’ needs and habits
- Creates the potential for the sharing of best practices across properties
By delivering a comprehensive look at all event information and feedback collected over time, specific to the best customers, we help businesses elevate the quality of their relationships with event planners.
"Meeting the Trump standards magnifies the importance of having the industry's best resource management systems available for our teams to deliver the kind of personalized service our guests expect. We are happy to grow our partnership with UniFocus to help us improve productivity and achieve our high service standards."- Mike Straube, Corporate Director of Finance, Trump Hotel Collection