The UniFocus Time and Attendance training is designed to teach department managers how to track time and attendance figures, modify and approve employee punches, manage employee records as appropriate, understand labor reports and interface Time and Attendance with their payroll system.
This course covers many of the navigational features used in the Time & Attendance application. While this course does not cover everything about the Time & Attendance software, you should be able to attain competency in the above tasks upon successful completion of this training.
At the end of this course, the student will be able to :
- Navigate Time & Attendance software.
- Manage daily editing of employee's time.
- Prevent inaccurate posting of hours to incorrect job codes.
- Quickly know which employees are working or are off the clock.
- Delivery format: Instructor-led classroom
- Intended Audiences: Department Managers
- Course Length: 2 hours
To sign up for a class or request more information, call 972-512-5100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.