The Managing Change course is a 2-hour webinar identifying the impact of change on individual behavior and organizational management, including the negative factors that hinder change from taking place and the positive factors that promote change. Emphasis is given to the stages an organization goes through in making significant changes.
At the end of the course, a student should be able to:
- Explain the reasons that a desired change would fail.
- Define the various roles and positions people take during a change event.
- Follow an 8-stage method for instituting a change.
- Explain the various paths of change.
- Delivery Format: Webinar
- Intended Audiences: Middle Managers
- Course Length: 2 hours
To sign up for your class or request more information, call 972-512-5100 or email us at email@example.com.