Instant Access Anytime and Anywhere
In this increasingly digital world, everything is about convenience and mobility—even managing work schedules. Giving employees the ability to handle their schedule by swapping shifts, requesting time off, etc. improves engagement and communication, reduces overtime, and increases customer satisfaction by meeting staff to customer demand.
We understand your guests’ needs are your top priority and it’s difficult to cater to them while sitting at a desk. UniFocus’ LMS Mobile App allow managers to work from the floor so they can cultivate relationships with customers, all while efficiently handling staff attendance from the palm of their hand, and grants employees the ability to manage their schedules from anywhere at any time with cloud mobility.
With UniFocus’ LMS Mobile App managers can:
- Control overtime costs with alerts when employees are due for a break or approaching overtime
- Ensure quality service for all shifts by quickly creating and sending broadcast messages to see who is available
- On the go approvals of scheduling requests
- Check schedules anywhere by employee or date
- Manage call-ins, late staff clock ins or clock outs, and employees in but not scheduled
- Instantaneously access employee contact information for easy communication
- Respond quickly to accept shifts
- Review work schedules easily
- Swap or drop shifts, and request time off from any place at any time
- View Time Cards and track hours
- Manage work life by requesting time off quickly
- Notify manager with “call-in” absence or tardy feature
- Communicate via message system
LMS workforce management apps help managers and employees better manage work time and schedule information remotely improve workforce productivity. UniFocus’ mobile app respond to the needs of the changing workforce by improving usability and increasing employee satisfaction.
UniFocus’ Mobile App is available for iOS and Android operating systems, and is available via a web browser.
"Meeting the Trump standards magnifies the importance of having the industry's best resource management systems available for our teams to deliver the kind of personalized service our guests expect. We are happy to grow our partnership with UniFocus to help us improve productivity and achieve our high service standards."- Mike Straube, Corporate Director of Finance, Trump Hotel Collection
"The feedback provided by SERVICEScope has allowed our Leadership team to examine the most fundamental portions of our best practices and refine how our levels of service can continue to set us apart from our competition. The feedback is detailed, thorough, and consistent through the organization."- Ian Dailey, Director of Organizational Development of Canyons Resort