In this increasingly digital world, everything is about convenience and mobility—even managing work schedules. Giving employees the ability to handle their schedule by swapping shifts, requesting time off, etc. improves engagement and communication, reduces overtime, and increases customer satisfaction by meeting staff to customer demand.
We understand your guests’ needs are your manager's top priority and it’s difficult to cater to them while sitting at a desk. UniFocus’ Time and Attendance Mobile Apps allow managers to work from the floor so they can cultivate relationships with customers, all while efficiently handling staff attendance from the palm of their hand, and grants employees the ability to manage their schedules from anywhere at any time with cloud mobility.
With UniFocus’ Time and Attendance Mobile Apps managers can:
- Control overtime costs with alerts when employees are due for a break or approaching overtime
- Ensure quality service for all shifts by quickly creating and sending broadcast messages to see who is available
- On the go approvals of scheduling requests
- Check schedules anywhere by employee or date
- Manage call-ins, late staff clock ins or clock outs, and employees in but not scheduled
- Instantaneously access employee contact information for easy communication
- Respond quickly to accept shifts
- Review work schedules easily
- Swap or drop shifts, and request time off from any place at any time
- View Time Cards and track hours
- Manage work life by requesting time off quickly
- Notify manager with “call-in” absence or tardy feature
- Communicate via message system
UniFocus’ Mobile Apps are available for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Mobile OS.