Location: Carrollton, TX
Why work for UniFocus?
We value putting the customer first, and on average, over 95% of our customers are satisfied with the service they received and would recommend our products to a friend. That’s all due to our excellent Partner Success Team, but we need your help to make our team even stronger!
With career development opportunities and employee recognition programs, we give you the resources necessary to own your career. The successful candidate will have a genuine enthusiasm for providing a great customer experience, will possess excellent decision making skills, and is someone who’s driven to succeed in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
Are you excited about this opportunity? Read on...
What you'll do as an Application Support Specialist
- Answer inbound calls, chats and tickets created by our internal and external system users.
- Provide basic training on product and features to clients
- Troubleshoot a complex workforce performance application and learn workforce management best practice skills.
- Troubleshoot basic PC issues related to JAVA/Web Browser plugins and Network connectivity related issues.
- Troubleshoot basic hardware issues related to our time clock and biometric scanning products.
- Apply a professional attitude and image for all internal and external customers
- Perform other functions as assigned by management
- Participate in weekly help desk reviews to determine ticket type trends and methods for automating and reducing root causes for frequently occurring requests.
You're right for this job if you have:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience required. Preferred degree in hospitality management, business administration, finance but will consider all candidates. 7+ years of work experience in these fields is also acceptable.
- A common sense / path of least resistance approach to solving problems
- Ability to be calm and think clearly under pressure
- Aptitude for analytical problem resolution, display basic troubleshooting skills and approaches
- Ability to occasionally work extended hours, including evenings and weekend hours to meet project deadlines or resolve business critical issues
- A stable job history
- Minimum of one year of hospitality industry experience strongly preferred (management role preferred)
- Proven experience succeeding in a metrics-driven environment
- Intermediate SQL knowledge (complex query building a plus)
- Excellent professional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change
- Show an unyielding commitment to a team and department through an excellent attendance record
- Ability to work independently
- Computer savvy (word processing, data entry, internet, spreadsheets)
Shifts available: We are a 24/7 help desk. We are currently looking to fill an 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday shift.
This is a 40 hour per week minimum requirement job.
About This Company
Based in Carrollton, Texas, UniFocus is a global software provider in the workforce management and feedback solutions industry. UniFocus is rapidly growing, making the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for 2013 and 2014. Our success is achieved by our employees’ dedication and team environment. Our executive management team possesses over three decades of unrivaled success in the industry, helping service businesses fine-tune operations. UniFocus is setting the standard for resource management, closed-loop feedback, performance measurement, operational efficiency and business intelligence. Our expertise and technology applications help service organizations acquire the complete array of insightful knowledge they need to run their business for optimal results and profitability.
Please direct all communication to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume and salary history are required and can be attached to the email. A letter of recommendation is highly advised