Location: Dallas, TX (preferred). We are a blended office/work from home environment. Due to COVID we are currently remote.
The Partner Success Team is responsible for the timely, professional, thorough completion of incoming help desk tickets from our Partners, offering robust solutions, detailed explanations, recommendations, and professional customer service. This team is the ongoing face of UniFocus to our clients, and we truly value putting our Partners first.
Role & Responsibilities
- Answer inbound service calls, chats, and tickets submitted by internal & external users in a timely and professional manner.
- Be familiar with our proprietary systems (LMS, RMS, Survey, Time & Attendance, etc.).
- Provide basic training on products and features to Partners.
- Troubleshoot our complex workforce performance application.
- Be familiar with workforce management best practices.
- Troubleshoot basic PC issues and answer questions related to Java/Web Browser plugins and Network connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot basic hardware issues related to our proprietary time clock and biometric scanning products.
- Apply a professional attitude and image for all internal and external customers, displaying a willingness to serve.
- Participate in weekly help desk reviews to determine ticket type trends.
- Identify methods for automating and reducing root causes for frequently occurring requests.
Routinely and effectively operate internal systems such as Jira, Teams, Outlook, SQL Management Studio, Confluence, etc.
- Learn and share workforce management best practice skills.
- Commit to continuous professional development, keeping abreast with current industry trends, tools, technologies, and opportunities and attending conferences, seminars, and workshops.
- Robust oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to deadlines and detail – ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while being professional and thinking clearly
- Aptitude for analytical problem resolution and basic troubleshooting
- Path-of-least-resistance approach to problem solving
- Ability to occasionally work extended hours, including evenings and weekends, to meet project deadlines or resolve business-critical issues
- Intermediate SQL knowledge (complex query building a plus)
- Demonstrable evidence of an excellent attendance record
- Proven experience succeeding in a metrics-driven environment
- Knowledge of hotel/restaurant/other hospitality operations preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience OR college degree in hospitality, management, finance, IT, or related field
UniFocus is the industry leader in providing Smart Productivity Tools for Labor Management, Time and Attendance, Survey Solutions, Performance, Consulting and Training. Our technologies include industry-leading labor management systems, integrated with time and attendance; budgeting, revenue reporting and performance intelligence. Coupled with guest, employee and meeting planner survey feedback systems, and multi-dimensional mystery evaluations, UniFocus’ unmatched consulting and training expertise ensures clients get measurable returns for the systems we deliver – and customize to their needs.