Location: Carrollton, CO
Compensation: Excellent salary and benefits. Relocation assistance or visa sponsorship is not available.
UniFocus is seeking a Data Integration Specialist to become an integral part of our development team! You will be responsible for validating and troubleshooting data integration issues. In addition, the Data Integration Specialist will take customer requirements and convert them into specifications that will be used to program interfaces in/out of our systems. (We are unable to provide sponsorship for this position).
- Collaborate with project management, product owners, clients and other vendors to gather client specific data integration needs.
- Execute customer requests/requirements from planning through implementation. This will entail gathering/writing business requirements, testing and release.
- Communicating effectively via any medium to ensure accuracy of requirements.
- Using data parsing tools to more effectively integrate data.
- Authoring detailed technical documentation.
- Authoring detailed user documentation.
- Training both internal and external users on how to maintain and trouble shoot integration needs.
- Troubleshooting issues with the flow of information from one system to another.
- Writing SQL queries for client databases.
- Some College/Associate's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience in database architecture, development, or other related fields
- Experience with relational databases, such as MS SQL, PostgreSQL, automation tools like WinBatch, data parsing tools like Text Pipe, Data Warehousing, Relational Database Knowledge, API, HTML, CSV, Text and other file formats
- Highly motivated individual that can work in both a team environment, as well as in an individual capacity
- Ability to diagnose issues related to infrastructure or setup issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible with your schedule in order to meet client needs
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Based in Carrollton, Texas, UniFocus is a global software provider in the workforce management and feedback solutions industry. UniFocus is rapidly growing, making the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for 2013 and 2014. Our success is achieved by our team’s dedication and operating environment. Our executive management team possesses over a century of unrivaled success in the industry, helping service businesses fine-tune operations. UniFocus is setting the standard for resource management, closed-loop feedback, performance measurement, operational efficiency and business intelligence. Our expertise and technology applications help service organizations acquire the complete array of insightful knowledge they need to run their business for optimal results and profitability.
Please direct all communication to email@example.com or fax 972-512-5099. Resume and salary history are required and must be attached for consideration. A letter of recommendation is highly advised. Relocation assistance or visa sponsorship is not available.