Location: Carrollton, TX
UniFocus is seeking an experienced, dynamic Demand Generation Marketing Manager focused on the marketing programs that underpin the company’s lead generation efforts for the world’s most advanced solutions for Workforce Performance Optimization. The main objective of this role is to build a pipeline of ‘sales-ready’ leads, nurturing and converting that pipeline throughout the buying cycle. In this role, you will be responsible for defining campaign strategies and plans, developing content, and executing inbound and outbound marketing tactics. The ideal candidate has strong experience with outbound and inbound marketing, understands B2B software solutions, and knows how to partner across Sales and Account Management to increase leads and build a robust pipeline.
We are looking for a strong self-starter who can manage multiple priorities and has experience converting impressions to leads using an integrated approach. You must have excellent writing and content development skills. Experience with digital marketing techniques, and marketing automation technologies is also important – direct experience with Hubspot is a plus.
UniFocus is poised for rapid growth. If you’re excited about playing a key role in driving growth in a technology company and are ready to roll up your sleeves and make things happen, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Build online/offline demand generation strategy
- Target and segment prospects by value, partnering with Sales Reps and Partner Relationship Managers and using analytics in Hubspot
- Develop and execute integrated programs and campaigns to increase customer acquisition and upsell, using organic, partner and paid channels, custom events, tradeshows, webinars, email, and direct marketing
- Execute against KPIs for programs, develop forecasts and track performance, and provide management reporting to ensure we're delivering expected outcomes
- Oversee marketing automation flow and lead nurture processes in Hubspot and ensure timely, thorough follow-up and reporting/tracking of leads.
- Manage outside agencies and contractors, as necessary
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing with a proven track record of demand generation and lead management in a B2B/SaaS company
- Experience with marketing and sales platforms:
- Marketing Automation Software – HubSpot preferred
- Web tools such as Sitecore, Adobe, etc.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business or Communications, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with digital inbound and outbound marketing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Must have the ability to take ownership of a problem and drive it to a successful conclusion personally and in collaboration with other functions
- Must be highly-driven, self-motivated with a proven track record delivering results
- Must be detail orientated and have a willingness to roll-up sleeves and get things done
- Experience in labor management or time and attendance software a plus
- Energetic, positive, team player
About This Company
UniFocus provides advanced workforce management solutions designed and developed specifically for labor-intensive service industries. Our solutions are proven to help quickly increase business value by reducing labor costs and improving operational effectiveness, team engagement, and customer loyalty.
We help leaders in hospitality and other service industries engineer standards and optimize every facet of workforce management to ensure they have the right staff, with the right skills and attitudes, in the right place, at the right time to consistently meet the expectations and dynamic demands of their customers. The unique combination of software innovation, industry-focused consulting, and guaranteed ROI makes UniFocus the most effective and reliable integrated solution for workforce performance optimization.
Based in Dallas, UniFocus has grown to become one of the largest workforce management firms in the service sector, supporting thousands of locations globally in more than 100 countries. UniFocus, 2455 McIver Lane, Carrollton, TX 75006; 972-512-5000; info@UniFocus.com; www.UniFocus.com; Facebook: @UniFocus; Twitter: @UniFocus.
Please direct all communication to email@example.com. Resume and salary history are required and can be attached to the email. A letter of recommendation is highly advised.