Location: Virtual Office or Dallas, TX (preferred)
UniFocus is growing at an aggressive rate, and is seeking a high-energy, self-starting, experienced individual sales contributor to join our team. Unlike large competitors who are generalists, UniFocus is a labor management specialist providing business intelligence and workforce optimization solutions that impact not only the hard dollars of labor cost but also the important and powerful soft indicators of customer loyalty and customer engagement.
- This is an individual contributor role selling our Resource Management and survey solutions to large enterprise accounts in a defined territory. The product portfolio includes: Labor Management Systems, Forecasting and Scheduling, Budgeting, Time and Attendance, Survey Solutions.
- Enterprise targets include the services industries, specifically hotel and resort owner/operators and management companies, casinos, restaurants, retail, healthcare.
- Managing entire sales process from prospect generation, qualification, demonstrations, proposals, to closing sales.
- Aggressive pipeline building through cold calling, networking, internet, etc. with an associated high close-rate of opportunities created. Must be tenacious with high energy and activity levels.
- Responding to RFIs and RFPs. Must quarterback all elements of the sales campaign, and work closely with the internal team.
- Ability to co-ordinate and efficiently utilize internal resources as needed.
- Negotiating final terms and conditions for acquisition of our solutions.
- Travel: 20% - 30%
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of experience selling enterprise applications to the C-Suite.
- Experience selling enterprise Workforce Management (WFM), ERP, Human Capital Management (HCM), or Supply Chain Management software systems and implementation services.
- Experience selling to companies with greater than 5,000 employees.
- SaaS sales experience.
- Ability to consult with CFO's, CIO's, VP’s of Operations, and VP's of HR.
- Hunter (direct sales to new logos), vs. Farmer (account mgmt.) mentality.
- History of success, evidenced by regularly exceeding sales quotas.
Excellent writing skills, including preparation of detailed proposals.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong verbal skills, most of the selling process occurs over the phone and internet prior to on-site meetings.
Enterprise solution sales expertise.
- Team player and contributor.
Preferred candidate will work out of the UniFocus Headquarters office in Carrollton, TX. Consideration will be given to proven candidates with specific industry and remote working experience who live in a US major metropolitan area outside of North Texas.
Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 5 years of experience selling enterprise applications to the C-Suite.
Company DescriptionBased in Carrollton, Texas, UniFocus is a global software provider in the workforce management and feedback solutions industry. UniFocus is rapidly growing, making the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for 2013 and 2014. Our success is achieved by our team’s dedication and operating environment. Our executive management team possesses over a century of unrivaled success in the industry, helping service businesses fine-tune operations. UniFocus is setting the standard for resource management, closed-loop feedback, performance measurement, operational efficiency and business intelligence. Our expertise and technology applications help service organizations acquire the complete array of insightful knowledge they need to run their business for optimal results and profitability.
CommunicationPlease direct all communication to email@example.com or fax 972-512-5099. Resume and salary history are required and must be attached for consideration. A letter of recommendation is highly advised. Relocation assistance or visa sponsorship is not available.