Location: Carrollton, TX***
UniFocus is a global pioneer in the hospitality industry offering technology solutions that include: Resource Management, Time & Attendance, Forecasting, Labor Scheduling, Budgeting with integrated financial and performance reporting. The Workforce Performance Consultant is responsible for implementing these various software systems, training clients in the use and operation of those systems, and driving a culture of change in our client partners to make the necessary operational adjustments to optimize the potential of our system.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
We need Consultants who are excited about enabling change and creating a paradigm shift in our clients which impacts their business performance.
This role entails:
- Performing analysis of work tasks and developing coherent labor standards and best practices necessary to achieve work levels produced by those standards.
- Balancing multiple projects and following through on project deadlines.
- Performing data analyses, interpreting the results, and presenting findings with senior client staff.
- Completing all necessary project documentation in a timely manner
- Keeping current with training on new releases and changes in the software.
- Training key users in the use and maintenance of the software as needed.
- At least three years hospitality experience
- 80% Travel Required*
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- High degree of computer literacy
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to use resources creatively, problem solve, and adjust to changes
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND ABILITY
Successful candidates will possess the following traits: ability to learn quickly, proficiency with computers and learning/adapting to new technology, detail-oriented, strategic thinking, task-focused, and independent decision making, capable of facilitating change on a large scale.
College degree or equivalent work experience in management, hospitality or related field. Strong mathematical skills are required, as are the ability to work with people, proficiency in using spreadsheet and word processing software. Requires good communications skills to relate to Corporate and Hotel Management. Requires the ability to give attention to detail. Knowledge of hotel operations is strongly preferred.
*There is extensive travel in this position.
**Relocation assistance or visa sponsorship is not available.
***Our corporate office is in Carrollton, TX, but this role does not have to be located in the Dallas area since there is significant travel involved.