Location: Dallas, TX (preferred). We are a blended office/work from home environment. Due to COVID we are currently remote.
The HR Personnel Specialist oversees the day-to-day operations of recruiting, onboarding, and other talent related activities, supporting the culture of the company and building rapport with all employees.
Role & Responsibilities
- Post open positions, screen resumes, and administer pre-employment screenings.
- Facilitate the hiring process, performing background checks, initiating IT requests, arranging office space, and preparing new hire gift packets.
- Create and send offer letters.
- Manage the employee appraisal process, tracking annual performance reviews and examining appraisal criteria as needed.
- Maintain database of HR forms and documentation, such as organizational charts, job descriptions, employment agreements, etc.
- Lead new hire orientation and onboarding programs, ensuring timely completion.
- Oversee employee recognition and appreciation activities, including, but not limited to, anniversary and birthday celebrations, company events, and employee engagement campaigns.
- Minimum 2 years of experience performing HR personnel duties, preferably for a software or service company
- Strong attention to deadlines and detail – ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision
- Robust oral and written communication and presentation skills
- High degree of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite
- College degree in human resources or related field required, though commensurate experience will also be considered
- PHR, SHRM, or other HR-related certifications preferred
Company DescriptionBased in Carrollton, Texas, UniFocus is a global software provider in the workforce management and feedback solutions industry. UniFocus is rapidly growing, making the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for 2013 and 2014. Our success is achieved by our team’s dedication and operating environment. Our executive management team possesses over a century of unrivaled success in the industry, helping service businesses fine-tune operations. UniFocus is setting the standard for resource management, closed-loop feedback, performance measurement, operational efficiency and business intelligence. Our expertise and technology applications help service organizations acquire the complete array of insightful knowledge they need to run their business for optimal results and profitability.
CommunicationPlease direct all communication to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 972-512-5099. Resume and salary history are required and must be attached for consideration. A letter of recommendation is highly advised. Relocation assistance or visa sponsorship is not available.