Location: Dallas, TX (preferred). We are a blended office/work from home environment. Due to COVID we are currently remote.
The Human Resources Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of recruiting, onboarding, and other talent related activities, supporting the culture of the company and building rapport with all employees.
Role & Responsibilities
- Post open positions, screen resumes, administer pre-employment screenings, background checks, and create/send offer letters.
- Partner with local universities, and those with specialized degrees in Hospitality, to recruit the best talent.
Facilitate the onboarding process, initiating IT requests, arranging office space, and preparing new hire gift packets.
- Manage the employee appraisal process, tracking annual performance reviews and examining appraisal criteria as needed.
- Maintain database of HR forms and documentation, such as organizational charts, job descriptions, employment agreements, etc.
- Work with Immigration Attorney to submit H-1B Visa applications/extension requests.
- Lead new hire orientation and 30/60/90 day onboarding programs, ensuring timely completion.
- Foster the “engagement” and connectivity of remote and office employees throughout the company.
- Oversee employee recognition and appreciation activities, including, but not limited to, anniversary and birthday celebrations, company events, and employee engagement campaigns.
- Develop and oversee action plans resulting from annual and periodic employee opinion surveys.
- Own the Employee Handbook, as well as update company policies, procedures, and processes, as needed.
Ensure company-wide compliance, as relating to HR.
- Manage Benefit program, conducting annual open enrollments, new hires and Qualifying Life Events..
- Minimum 4 years of experience performing HR management duties, preferably for a software or service company
- Strong attention to deadlines and detail – ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision
- Robust oral and written communication and presentation skills
- High degree of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Suite
- College degree in human resources or related field required, though commensurate experience will also be considered
- PHR, SHRM, or other HR-related certifications preferred
UniFocus is the industry leader in providing Smart Productivity Tools for Labor Management, Time and Attendance, Survey Solutions, Performance, Consulting and Training. Our technologies include industry-leading labor management systems, integrated with time and attendance; budgeting, revenue reporting and performance intelligence. Coupled with guest, employee and meeting planner survey feedback systems, and multi-dimensional mystery evaluations, UniFocus’ unmatched consulting and training expertise ensures clients get measurable returns for the systems we deliver – and customize to their needs.