Location: Dallas, TX (preferred). We are a blended office/work from home environment. Due to COVID we are currently remote.
The Inbound Marketing Manager is a demand generation role that is responsible for developing a killer lead generation strategy and executing programs that drive leads and grow revenue for UniFocus, provider of the world’s most advanced solutions for Workforce Performance Optimization. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of B2B software solutions and knows how to partner across Sales and Partner Relationship Management to increase leads and build a robust pipeline.
The right candidate will be a data-driven inbound marketer that will own the majority of the demand generation and marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build online/offline demand generation strategy.
- Target and segment prospects by value, partnering with Sales Reps and Customer Relationship Managers using analytics in Salesforce and Hubspot.
- Develop and execute integrated programs and campaigns to increase customer acquisition and upsell, through organic, partner and paid channels, custom events, tradeshows, webinars, email, and direct calling.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Execute against KPIs for programs, develop forecasts and track performance to ensure we're delivering expected outcomes.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels and ensure timely, thorough follow-up and reporting/tracking of leads.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
Qualifications & Education
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing with a proven track record of demand generation and lead management in a B2B/SaaS company
- Experience with marketing and sales platforms: Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Sitecore, Adobe, etc.
Proficiency in HubSpot’s marketing automation and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Experience with digital inbound and outbound marketing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Analytical and data-driven
- Must have the ability to take ownership of a problem and drive it to a successful conclusion personally and in collaboration with other functions
- Must be highly-driven, self-motivated with a proven track record delivering results
- Must be detail orientated and have a willingness to roll-up sleeves and get things done
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in labor management or time and attendance software a plus
- Energetic, positive, team player
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business or Communications, or equivalent work experience
UniFocus is the industry leader in providing Smart Productivity Tools for Labor Management, Time and Attendance, Survey Solutions, Performance, Consulting and Training. Our technologies include industry-leading labor management systems, integrated with time and attendance; budgeting, revenue reporting and performance intelligence. Coupled with guest, employee and meeting planner survey feedback systems, and multi-dimensional mystery evaluations, UniFocus’ unmatched consulting and training expertise ensures clients get measurable returns for the systems we deliver – and customize to their needs.
UniFocus is an allied member of the American Hotel & Lodging Association and a member of the National Restaurant Association. For more information, visit www.unifocus.com or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.