Location: Carrollton, TX
Compensation: DOE. Relocation assistance or visa sponsorship is not available
UniFocus is seeking an experienced, dynamic Demand Generation/Lead Generation Manager focused on our SaaS business. In this role, you will be responsible for developing demand generation strategy and executing programs that drive leads and grow revenue for UniFocus, provider of the world’s most advanced solutions for Workforce Performance Optimization. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of B2B software solutions and knows how to partner across Sales and Partner Relationship Management to increase leads and build a robust pipeline.
We are looking for a strong self-starter who can manage multiple priorities and has experience converting impressions to leads using an integrated approach. Experience with digital marketing techniques, and marketing automation technologies is a must – direct experience with Hubspot is a plus.
UniFocus is poised for rapid growth. If you’re excited about playing a key role in driving growth in a technology company and are ready to roll up your sleeves and make things happen, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Build online/offline demand generation strategy
- Target and segment prospects by value, partnering with Sales Reps and Partner Relationship Managers and using analytics in Hubspot
- Develop and execute integrated programs and campaigns to increase customer acquisition and upsell, through organic, partner and paid channels, custom events, tradeshows, webinars, email, and direct calling
- Execute against KPIs for programs, develop forecasts and track performance to ensure we're delivering expected outcomes
- Oversee marketing automation flow and lead nurture processes in Hubspot and ensure timely, thorough follow-up and reporting/tracking of leads.
- Manage outside agencies and contractors, as necessary
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing with a proven track record of demand generation and lead management in a B2B/SaaS company
- Experience with marketing and sales platforms:
- Marketing Automation Software – HubSpot preferred
- Web tools such as Sitecore, Adobe, etc.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business or Communications, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with digital inbound and outbound marketing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills
- Analytical and data-driven
- Must have the ability to take ownership of a problem and drive it to a successful conclusion personally and in collaboration with other functions
- Must be highly-driven, self-motivated with a proven track record delivering results
- Must be detail orientated and have a willingness to roll-up sleeves and get things done
- Experience in labor management or time and attendance software a plus
- Energetic, positive, team player
About This Company
Based in Carrollton, Texas, UniFocus is a leading global pioneer of results-driven solution technologies for the hospitality industry, with a sterling track record of helping major service organizations drive profitability and ROI. We help hospitality businesses increase the value of their assets.
Our executive management team possesses over three decades of unrivaled success in the industry, helping hospitality and other service businesses fine-tune operations.
Today, UniFocus is setting the standard for resource management, closed-loop feedback, performance measurement, operational efficiency and business intelligence. Our expertise and technology applications help service organizations acquire the complete array of insightful knowledge they need to run their business for optimal results and profitability.
CommunicationPlease direct all communication to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume and salary history are required and can be attached to the email. A letter of recommendation is highly advised.