Location: Dallas, TX (preferred). We are a blended office/work from home environment. Due to COVID we are currently remote.
Responsible for ensuring a consistent brand image and story for UniFocus. Manage the marketing content across multiple platforms, formats, and mediums in support of sales growth, consumer engagement, and retention.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage all marketing content for the company across multiple platforms and mediums; ensure content drives traffic, engagement, and leads to consumer sales and loyalty.
- Develop, manage, and maintain a content strategy in support of short-term and long-term marketing initiatives; continuously refine the strategy to maximize content performance, account for changing consumer dynamics, and technologies.
- Develop and maintain editorial governance; ensure content is consistent with company voice, style, and tone.
- Optimize content for search and user experience.
- Partner and collaborate with internal and external resources to create and deliver effective, scalable content which supports consumer engagement.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop, manage, and maintain an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan which meets the business objectives of the organization.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar and other tools in support of an effective content management philosophy; integrate content with brand campaigns.
- Understand the target audience and optimize a marketing content path to deliver product sales.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge base and understanding of trends and best practices to include content creation, distribution, maintenance, retrieval, and re-purposing.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field of study.
- Three years of Marketing content writing experience.
- Experience in Software companies is preferred.
Company DescriptionBased in Carrollton, Texas, UniFocus is a global software provider in the workforce management and feedback solutions industry. UniFocus is rapidly growing, making the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for 2013 and 2014. Our success is achieved by our team’s dedication and operating environment. Our executive management team possesses over a century of unrivaled success in the industry, helping service businesses fine-tune operations. UniFocus is setting the standard for resource management, closed-loop feedback, performance measurement, operational efficiency and business intelligence. Our expertise and technology applications help service organizations acquire the complete array of insightful knowledge they need to run their business for optimal results and profitability.
CommunicationPlease direct all communication to email@example.com or fax 972-512-5099. Resume and salary history are required and must be attached for consideration. A letter of recommendation is highly advised. Relocation assistance or visa sponsorship is not available.