Location: Carrollton, TX
Compensation: DOE. Relocation assistance or visa sponsorship is not available
Are you confident, able to take independent action, have strong initiative and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them? UniFocus is seeking a professional Hospitality Solution Advisor for clients of our Workforce Management suite of products who can do just that. The position is critical to the success of the rollout and sustainability of a comprehensive labor management and/or time & attendance program, and will play a key role in the analysis and improvement of appropriate labor resource utilization and development of metrics to monitor ongoing labor utilization.
- Maintain a positive, consistent, informative working relationship with current UniFocus business partners.
- Create awareness of strategic and tactical needs of partners to promote further use of UniFocus suite of products and solutions.
- Dually represent company interest with client requirements.
- Audit and report on partners’ success in using current UniFocus products.
- Maintain up-to-date client information and status through the use of CRM tools.
- Conduct Sales Demonstrations as appropriate to existing and potential new partners.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing partner relationships and/or 5 years of experience in hospitality service industry
- Skilled in financial analysis and productivity performance, resource allocation, and utilization as it relates to organizational operations
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, including with C-level individuals
- High degree of computer literacy
- Basic knowledge in Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Service and HR processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Hospitality related disciplines
The focus of this job is making connections with people, motivating, and inspiring them to achieve results. Poise and an engaging, empathetic communication style based on natural warmth and enthusiasm is the key to achieving the goals of this job. Specifically, this person should thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects occurring simultaneously. Need to be able to generate a stimulating influence on others, while being firm, direct, and self-assured in dealing with them.
About This Company
Based in Carrollton, Texas, UniFocus is a leading global pioneer of results-driven solution technologies for the hospitality industry, with a sterling track record of helping major service organizations drive profitability and ROI. We help hospitality businesses increase the value of their assets.
Our executive management team possesses over three decades of unrivaled success in the industry, helping hospitality and other service businesses fine-tune operations.
Today, UniFocus is setting the standard for resource management, closed-loop feedback, performance measurement, operational efficiency and business intelligence. Our expertise and technology applications help service organizations acquire the complete array of insightful knowledge they need to run their business for optimal results and profitability.
Please direct all communication to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume and salary history are required and can be attached to the email. A letter of recommendation is highly advised.