Location: Carrollton, TX
Come join the UniFocus growing family! We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Partner Relationship Manager (PRM) who will be critical to the success of the rollout and sustainability of comprehensive Workforce Management programs for our partners. The PRM will play a key role in the analysis and improvement of appropriate labor resource utilization and development of metrics to monitor the partner’s ongoing labor utilization. The PRM will be an advocate for the partner and for UniFocus.
- Maintain a positive relationship with UniFocus partners and function as an advocate for their concerns.
- Conduct periodic status calls to ensure the partner is making the best use of their purchased applications.
- Manage the upgrade process to make sure that the partners are being upgraded at least twice a year, thus ensuring that they have access to the latest features and functionality of our products.
- Act as an escalation point for software support issues the partner may be experiencing.
- Maintain up-to-date information about the partner through the use of CRM tools.
- Conduct Sales Demonstrations and/or training as appropriate.
- Ensure partner is being accurately billed for its use of UniFocus products and services.
- Engage in cross-selling and upselling actions to promote UniFocus as the leader in Optimizing Workforce Performance
- Maintain contact with key members of partner organizations as they move through their professional career.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing partner relationships and/or 5 years of experience in hospitality service industry
- Skilled in financial analysis and productivity performance, resource allocation and utilization as it relates to organizational operations
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, including with C-level individuals
- High degree of computer literacy
- Basic knowledge in Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Service and HR processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Hospitality related disciplines or equivalent work experience
About This Company
Based in Carrollton, Texas, UniFocus is a global software provider in the workforce management and feedback solutions industry. UniFocus is rapidly growing, making the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for 2013 and 2014. Our success is achieved by our employees’ dedication and team environment. Our executive management team possesses over three decades of unrivaled success in the industry, helping service businesses fine-tune operations. UniFocus is setting the standard for resource management, closed-loop feedback, performance measurement, operational efficiency and business intelligence. Our expertise and technology applications help service organizations acquire the complete array of insightful knowledge they need to run their business for optimal results and profitability.
Please direct all communication to email@example.com. Resume and salary history are required and can be attached to the email. A letter of recommendation is highly advised