Location: Carrollton, TX (preferred). We are a blended office/work from home environment. Due to COVID we are currently remote.
As a product marketer, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of UniFocus’ products. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for UniFocus’ feature sets and its benefits. Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new product launches.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop the strategy for messaging, packaging, and promotion of UniFocus’ products.
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits.
- Create content (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Work with our awesome customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Find our evangelists through relationships with sales reps and via social media, then nurture them and help them promote our cause.
- Deliver training and sales tools to our reps to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Perform competitive research and help position us to win more customers. Keep the company up-to-date with market trends and competition, and keep us several steps ahead of the competition at all times.
- Collect and analyze data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers.
- Past experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills --- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Proficiency in HubSpot’s Content Optimization System. You will be expected to build product pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use smart calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific CTAs.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product. You are at the center of our entire organization, constantly interacting with teammates and prospects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
UniFocus is the industry leader in providing Smart Productivity Tools for Labor Management, Time and Attendance, Survey Solutions, Performance, Consulting and Training. Our technologies include industry-leading labor management systems, integrated with time and attendance; budgeting, revenue reporting and performance intelligence. Coupled with guest, employee and meeting planner survey feedback systems, and multi-dimensional mystery evaluations, UniFocus’ unmatched consulting and training expertise ensures clients get measurable returns for the systems we deliver – and customize to their needs.
UniFocus is an allied member of the American Hotel & Lodging Association and a member of the National Restaurant Association. For more information, visit www.unifocus.com or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.