Location: Dallas, TX (preferred). We are a blended office/work from home environment. Due to COVID we are currently remote.
Top sales organizations are built on a foundation of great processes, systems, and metrics. The keystone behind these elements is the Revenue Operations Manager. The Revenue Operations Manager helps design processes to achieve targets, implements systems to facilitate their execution, and measures their results to continually evolve sales and marketing’s execution.
As the Revenue Operations Manager, you will be the resident technology, workflow and reporting expert. Your role is critical to ensure our marketing and sales teams are both efficient in their work, and effective in their customer interactions. You will also oversee analyzing data and providing relevant insights to for management on key strategic decisions.
Fit for Role
- Help UniFocus generate revenue by measuring outbound prospecting and servicing of inbound leads
- Understanding the current customers packaging needs, requirements and service obligations
- Ensuring the team is qualifying contacts that match the ideal customer profile to ensure they are worthy of a sales representative’s time
Why consider this role?
- Experience income and career growth potential within a company that is a leader in workforce management
- Design and build the systems needed to make Sales and Marketing successful – not just run them
- Work collaboratively with the COO and CEO (now) -- and soon with the senior Sales and Marketing executives - on the strategic projects highly impactful to the organization
- Working alongside the leadership to establish and maintain scalable processes to drive strategy, workflow, and measurement of the UniFocus customer lifecycle.
- Managing and optimizing sales and marketing technology to generate, distribute and report on leads and opportunities.
- Promoting alignment of marketing and sales via joint processes and metrics.
- Ensuring the integrity of data in Hubspot and other systems involving leads, opportunities, accounts, and contacts
- Preparing weekly and monthly Marketing and Sales reports and distilling insights on what is working and what is not, to enable process enhancements
- Pulling SDR and seller commission reporting for finance
- Actively monitoring and reporting on the health of the marketing and sales contribution to the pipeline and program ROI
- Overseeing the marketing / sales technology stack and training team members on tools, lead evaluations of new tools, and manage vendor relationships
- Ensure our team adoption of the tech stack
- Facilitating the forecasting process with marketing and sales
- Working with the COO to create processes to proactively monitor team member effectiveness and productivity.
- Advanced administrative experience in CRMs and marketing automation (Hubspot preferred)
- Familiarity with marketing and sales enablement tools like SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, InsightSquared
- Experience building and/or managing the sales and marketing tech stack during fast paced growth periods
- Experience running demand generation programs and Google Adwords a plus
- Education: BA/BS/MS
- 5-7 Years of experience in demand gen, marketing & sales operations
Company DescriptionBased in Carrollton, Texas, UniFocus is a global software provider in the workforce management and feedback solutions industry. UniFocus is rapidly growing, making the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for 2013 and 2014. Our success is achieved by our team’s dedication and operating environment. Our executive management team possesses over a century of unrivaled success in the industry, helping service businesses fine-tune operations. UniFocus is setting the standard for resource management, closed-loop feedback, performance measurement, operational efficiency and business intelligence. Our expertise and technology applications help service organizations acquire the complete array of insightful knowledge they need to run their business for optimal results and profitability.
CommunicationPlease direct all communication to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 972-512-5099. Resume and salary history are required and must be attached for consideration. A letter of recommendation is highly advised. Relocation assistance or visa sponsorship is not available.