Location: Centennial, CO
UniFocus is looking for a Senior Java Software Developer with a full stack skillset with React or related skillsets on the client side. You will work within an established Agile Software Development Team that moves at a fast pace in a technology-rich environment. The position is for the Denver R&D team who is responsible for the development and maintenance of our flagship labor management application built to service the hospitality and restaurant industries. We are looking for an individual who takes pride in the quality and accuracy of their work and believes in team success over individual success, clean coding, and TDD. UniFocus offers a casual and fun work environment with growth and personal development opportunities.
- Involvement in Story creation, requirements, and design for new features and improvements.
- Mentoring junior team members from both a hard and soft skill perspective.
- Assist in team planning and delivery of new features and bug tickets.
- Adherence to required practices, such as Code Reviews, DDD, TDD, Pairing, etc.
- Write and maintain code in a fast paced, quality-focused environment.
- Help identify defects, issues and risks within the software system.
- Work closely and proactively with the product teams to determine the best way to increase the quality of the product.
- Primary: Java, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Hibernate, Spring.
- Experience in full stack. DDD and BFF pattern knowledge a huge plus.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Proficient with code and query optimization.
- Experience with source code repositories (GIT a plus).
About This Company
UniFocus optimizes Workforce Performance with its Labor Management, Time & Attendance, and Survey Solutions that guarantee reduced labor costs, improved productivity, better employee engagement, AND ensures overall staff performance to increase customer satisfaction. We are a hospitality market thought leader in labor management with several decades of successful operational transformations in over 100 countries.
UniFocus is an allied member of the American Hotel & Lodging Association and a member of the National Restaurant Association.
- Location: Centennial
- Compensation: DOE
- Principals only. Recruiters please DO NOT contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Please direct all communication to email@example.com. Resume and salary history are required and can be attached to the email. A letter of recommendation is highly advised.