Location: Carrollton, TX
Are you a persuasive and animated person, with an engaging personality? Do you enjoy teaching others new skills, especially in technology? Do you enjoy learning about new software technologies and staying on the cutting edge? Do you enjoy travel and meeting new people? Do you work well on projects? If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, you may just be the person we are looking for.
UniFocus is seeking a engaging Software Trainer to become an integral part of our growing team! You will design and conduct training programs to improve individual and organizational performance on our market leading software. This position has responsibility for training new and existing customers, as well as internal employees, on our proprietary software products through live classroom, one-on-one, and/or webinar training sessions.
- Minimum 5 years of training delivery experience (software training experience is highly preferred)
- Experience in conducting training in classroom settings, customer sites and over the web
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- High degree of computer literacy
- Proficient in presenting in GoToMeeting, LiveMeeting, WebEx or other webinar software applications
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to use resources creatively, problem solve and adjust to changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, IT or Hospitality related disciplines or equivalent work experience
About This Company
Based in Carrollton, Texas, UniFocus is a global software provider in the workforce management and feedback solutions industry. UniFocus is rapidly growing, making the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for 2013 and 2014. Our success is achieved by our employees’ dedication and team environment. Our executive management team possesses over three decades of unrivaled success in the industry, helping service businesses fine-tune operations. UniFocus is setting the standard for resource management, closed-loop feedback, performance measurement, operational efficiency and business intelligence. Our expertise and technology applications help service organizations acquire the complete array of insightful knowledge they need to run their business for optimal results and profitability.