Location: Carrollton, TX
UniFocus is seeking a Software Trainer to become an integral part of our growing team! You will design and conduct training programs to improve individual and organizational performance. This position has responsibility for training new and existing customers on our proprietary software products through live classroom, one-on-one, and/or webinar training sessions.
- Conduct training on installation, configuration and use of UniFocus suite of products
- Conduct training on key labor management, guest satisfaction, and employee satisfaction concepts
- Assist in the creation, review and editing of classroom, synchronous online and asynchronous online training materials
- Report product defect and enhancement requests to Software Development group
- Manage all pre and post training activities including material readiness, classroom readiness, roster submission and support
- Liaison with client training representatives to provide training/support/guidance on using company learning management system
- Provide input and support to Senior VP of HR/OD on strategic plans, training initiatives and organizational/company growth
- Minimum 5 years of training delivery experience (software training experience is highly preferred)
- Experience in conducting training in classroom settings, customer sites and over the web
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- High degree of computer literacy
- Proficient in presenting in GoToMeeting, LiveMeeting, WebEx or other webinar software applications
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to use resources creatively, problem solve and adjust to changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, IT or Hospitality related disciplines or equivalent work experience
About This Company
Based in Carrollton, Texas, UniFocus is a global software provider in the workforce management and feedback solutions industry. UniFocus is rapidly growing, making the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for 2013 and 2014. Our success is achieved by our employees’ dedication and team environment. Our executive management team possesses over three decades of unrivaled success in the industry, helping service businesses fine-tune operations. UniFocus is setting the standard for resource management, closed-loop feedback, performance measurement, operational efficiency and business intelligence. Our expertise and technology applications help service organizations acquire the complete array of insightful knowledge they need to run their business for optimal results and profitability.
Please direct all communication to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume and salary history are required and can be attached to the email. A letter of recommendation is highly advised.