Location: Carrollton, TX
UniFocus is currently seeking a Network & Systems Administrator to support the Company’s on-site and regional locations as well as client needs. The Network & Systems Administrator provides leadership and expertise in managing the existing network and infrastructure, defining company-wide objectives, designing solutions and configuring devices as well as working with vendors and clients to support and implement initiatives.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Technical administration of the existing infrastructure:
- Dell / VMware ESXi Stack
- Equalogic SANs
- VMware VxRail Stack
- Dell / Pluribus Switches
- Office 365 E5 – with all supporting applications and phones
- Configuration and support of Corporate Windows environment. Active Directory, Group Policy, Patch management, Azure integration, Office 365 E5 with Phone / SFB / Teams
- Configuration and support of Linux infrastructure. Deployment of Linux boxes for application services. SSH, Proxy, HAProxy, SFTP
- Configuration and support of network security software and devices including firewalls, servers, VPN
- Analyze network utilization and achieve configuration goals through configuration of routers, switches and packet-shaping techniques.
- Coordinate with other IT personnel, vendors, clients and other employees to support successfully implement networking projects and troubleshooting/support of the existing network.
- Perform other network management duties as assigned or directed.
- Install, support and maintain new server hardware and software infrastructure
- Manage Office 365 Exchange, Bitdefender anti- virus protection suite.
- Manage Backup solution using Avamar and VMware RecoverPoint
- Undertake routine preventative measures and implementing, maintaining and monitoring network security. Monitoring done using Nagios XI
- Provide training and technical support for users with varying levels of IT knowledge and competence
- Work closely with other departments/organizations and collaborating with other IT staff
- Manage and keeping multiple site internal networks running
- Experience with VMware management and deployment with ESXi and VxRail / vSAN.
- Very familiar with managing a virtual environment including automation.
- Understanding of applying network security configuration on routers, switches, servers and firewalls in a Windows and Linux environment
- A proven record of successful implementation of networking objectives, participation in projects/initiatives and high-level networking technologies support within an information systems organization
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to competently interact with a professionally diverse spectrum of individuals.
- Good knowledge of Office 365 and Skype for Business with phones / Teams and full suite of products offered under O365 E5.
- Windows Servers, AD management with Azure integration, Office 365 Exchange, Watchguard router management / configuration, OSPF, BGP, VLAN segmentation, Dell Equalogic SAN.
About This Company
Based in Carrollton, Texas, UniFocus is a global software provider in the workforce management and feedback solutions industry. UniFocus is rapidly growing, making the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for 2013 and 2014. Our success is achieved by our employees’ dedication and team environment. Our executive management team possesses over three decades of unrivaled success in the industry, helping service businesses fine-tune operations. UniFocus is setting the standard for resource management, closed-loop feedback, performance measurement, operational efficiency and business intelligence. Our expertise and technology applications help service organizations acquire the complete array of insightful knowledge they need to run their business for optimal results and profitability.
Please direct all communication to email@example.com. Resume and salary history are required and can be attached to the email. A letter of recommendation is highly advised.