Location: Carrollton, TX
UniFocus is searching for a Workforce Implementation Specialist to expand our growing Consulting Department.
The Workforce Implementation Specialist, working collaboratively, is responsible for compiling and charting client data, configuring various Company software systems, assisting clients in the use and operation of those systems, and assisting the consulting staff in the implementation process as needed to optimize the potential of our systems.
- Work closely with the project Consultant(s) to disseminate requirements and finalize launch workbook or other configuration documents.
- Conduct system testing for inquiries “outside the box” and/or troubleshooting that may be achievable in configuration, rather than development or manual.
- Provide a continuous flow of information between the UniFocus Interfaces Team and the Consultants and Project Managers for individual projects.
- Participate on implementations as directed by the Project Manager; balance multiple projects and follow through on project deadlines.
- Develop expertise in the Company’s financial, timekeeping, and labor management applications; keep up with training on new releases and changes in the software.
- Configure software settings to conform to client operation in the appropriate area (Time & Attendance, Budgeting, Labor Management, Event Labor).
- As needed, provide remote assistance in the use and maintenance of the software, maintaining a positive, consistent, informative working relationship.
- Perform payroll analyses and Labor Cost Comparisons and be able to review with the Consultants.
- Complete all necessary project documentation in a timely manner (project status letters, implementation guide updates, etc.)
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- At the request of the VP of Operations or other Senior UniFocus personnel, assists in development or administration of special projects.
Education: Bachelor's degree in hospitality, business, management or a related field or equivalent work experience
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of hotel operations experience with demonstrated understanding of how hotels or restaurants operate.is strongly preferred
- Strong mathematical ability
- Ability to work with people at all levels of an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in spreadsheets and word processing software
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand, sit, grasp, talk, listen.
- Frequent use of a computer and keyboarding is required.
- Ability to see at close distances.
- Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, stooping, kneeling.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- May require occasional travel
About This Company
Based in Carrollton, Texas, UniFocus is a global software provider in the workforce management and feedback solutions industry. UniFocus is rapidly growing, making the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America for 2013 and 2014. Our success is achieved by our employees’ dedication and team environment. Our executive management team possesses over three decades of unrivaled success in the industry, helping service businesses fine-tune operations. UniFocus is setting the standard for resource management, closed-loop feedback, performance measurement, operational efficiency and business intelligence. Our expertise and technology applications help service organizations acquire the complete array of insightful knowledge they need to run their business for optimal results and profitability.
Please direct all communication to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resume and salary history are required and can be attached to the email. A letter of recommendation is highly advised.