We are looking for a Senior developer, who has designed and developed large-scale B2B web applications. As a .Net Developer at Knowcross, you will develop the domain architecture, technology, and integration strategy of our software platform. You will play an instrumental role in implementing tech specs into scalable technical solutions.
THIS IS FOR YOU, IF YOU:
- Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
- Aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won’t stop till you haven’t found a solution.
- Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
- Have hands-on experience and expertise in the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
- Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
- Know how to have fun and smile often
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES YOU WILL POSSESS:
- Extensive hands-on Experience in ASP.Net with C#.net, MVC 5.
- Webservices and WCF development experience.
- Hands-on experience of working with large data including data handling and manipulation techniques.
- MS SQL 2008 R2 / 2012 Development knowledge is a MUST (Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Indexes, etc.)
- Knowledge of deploying web-based applications on IIS Server is required.
- Knows how frontends work, especially AngularJS & Angular2.
- Has a good understanding of different data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Knows how to implement caching and various levels.
- Understands distributed computing techniques, event-based architectures, message brokers, etc.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Review Project Requirements and analyze Feasibility &; Approach.
- Prototyping solutions and taking on development projects as appropriate.
- Tackling complex tech challenges and building a new product from scratch.
- Developing new modules, enhancements to existing modules, bug fixes to existing modules, performance enhancements, and other internal development tasks.