More Insight to Manage All Your Relationships and Improve Satisfaction
Whether it’s solicited survey feedback or unsolicited commentary on line today, it is vital to find out what customers are saying and to monitor your property's online reputation. The distillation of this information into meaningful intelligence, such as the impact of critical issues on their intent to return and recommend—keeps significant amounts of revenue from walking out the door.
And it’s not just what guests and meeting planners are saying; it’s also about what employees are saying, and how their attitude impacts customer satisfaction. Having insight about your staff as strategic assets enables you to deploy their talents more effectively. And knowing if your service standards are in sync with today’s changing perceptions—or whether meeting planners view your establishment as the ideal venue choice—gives you a competitive advantage.
Continuously seeking ways to improve business, customer service, and products offered in order to attract new customers and hold on to existing ones. However, implementing new strategies without proper feedback can ultimately prove to be counterproductive. To execute an effective plan, it’s important to gauge customers’ perceptions to improve guest satisfaction, and collect employee feedback to create a more stimulating and healthy workplace culture. There is no better value available for your business than obtaining this kind of intelligence. And there is no more practical way to improve loyalty and keep guests and meeting planners coming back.
UniFocus' Survey Solutions link service standards to your guest and employee perceptions helping you exceed customer expectations. Results are filtered into our dynamic, “at a glance” dashboard for easy visibility, and can be segmented to offer further insight into certain properties, departments, groups and more.
- GUESTScope: Measure Customer Satisfaction
- STAFFScope: Evaluate Employee Engagement
- MEETINGScope: Quantify Meeting Planner Perceptions
- SERVICEScope: Appraisal of Service Standards
Employee Engagement Survey- STAFFScope™ shows employee perception, helping companies understand critical factors that can lead to increased and sustained employee engagement.
Meeting Planner Surveys- MEETINGScope™ clearly shows how planners perceive a business’ services—from the contract through the planning phase, event day, and after.
Utilize our Robust Solutions to Easily:
- Increase market share and revenue
- Quantify customer & employee perceptions and improve intent to return and recommend
- Improve customer satisfaction by increasing employee engagement
- Escalate employee satisfaction by listening and responding to feedback
- Attract and retain customers by improving perceptions with expanded insight
- Convert information to revenue at risk
- Impact the top and bottom line business outcomes with surveys that identify key opportunities for action
- Determine best practices to train and change operations
- Apply intelligent analytics for all facets of your organization to build strategies and take action
- Receive a greater response rate globally with multilingual surveys
UniFocus' Survey Solutions give your teams valuable instant answers to:
- What is the best way to increase a guest’s intent to recommend and return?
- What impact does the level of guest/customer satisfaction have on revenues – what’s the “Revenue at Risk”?
- How is the “Cost of Problems” impacting guests' overall experience and loyalty?
- What is most important to guests, and how well is the business performing on those “Key Opportunities”?
- How does employee engagement and overall satisfaction correlate with customer loyalty?
- Are employee training and intervention efforts paying off in the form of increased guest satisfaction and rates of return?
UniFocus' Survey Solutions provide effective, real-time customer loyalty and employee engagement metrics. Our survey solutions produce higher response rates and useful business intelligence via intuitive, intelligent dashboards. Key Opportunity reporting provides actionable intelligence for the entire staff, which can be further enhanced by our revealing mystery evaluation processes – all to elevate business.
Our surveys can be presented in any written language, are compatible with smart phones, tablet PCs, and iPads, and have the ability to be accessed via QR codes. The various methods used to administer surveys offer customers flexibility and options leading to an increased response rate, meaning a boost in data and targeted results which offer comfort when making strategic decisions.
"UniFocus' expertise in meetings and events, the great price point, and superiority of the product fit our needs. UniFocus has been out front with its technology, and providing great business tools to track the meeting planner's reviews effectively and efficiently."- Shawn Dixon, Corporate Operations Manager for Vail Resorts Hospitality