Close More Business with Structured Meeting Planner Feedback
When searching for a venue, meeting planners take numerous factors into consideration such as location, size and adequacy of meeting rooms, date availability, and many more. However, one component all meeting planners look for is the service they receive. Planners want to feel valued and heard all throughout the process.
UniFocus' innovative meeting planner solution, MEETINGScope, clearly shows how planners perceive their experience from contract through planning, on event day and post event. MEETINGScope’s web-based survey technology and Survey Response System (SRS), which emails personalized responses to feedback, are essential to successfully managing the relationship between a meeting planner and the hotel or convention center, and growing the property’s meetings and events business.
UniFocus’ MEETINGScope Key Benefits:
- Identify hot buttons to better understand meeting planner's needs and close more business
- Key Opportunity reporting helps easily identify areas of improvement that impact intent to return and recommend
- Gain cross-selling opportunities with Meeting Planner Profile, which houses all historical data and information specific to event contacts and meeting planners
- Provides the information needed for a stronger outbound marketing plan directly with event and meeting planners
- Revenue at Risk dashboard identifies events and total revenue at risk based on meeting planner's intent to return
- Assign the right personnel to the right events with survey results based on a specific staff member’s performance
- Recognize performance and trending specific to market segments and type of event
- Multi-language support for all meeting planner communications
Gaining unique insight into meeting and event planners’ expectations, needs, and perceptions allows for an enjoyable relationship for both the planner and the hotel or convention center they select leading to returning and new business.
"The feedback provided by SERVICEScope has allowed our Leadership team to examine the most fundamental portions of our best practices and refine how our levels of service can continue to set us apart from our competition. The feedback is detailed, thorough, and consistent through the organization."- Ian Dailey, Director of Organizational Development of Canyons Resort