March 6, 2019 – UniFocus, the Dallas-based provider of the service industry’s most comprehensive workforce optimization systems and tools, continues to assert its industry dominance with strong growth numbers in 2018. That momentum has carried into 2019 as the company moves forward with installations of its signature Labor Management System and Time & Attendance solutions for two new hotel partners.
“Today’s tight labor market has made an optimized workforce a necessity in the service industry, and managers are increasingly turning to technological solutions that enable fast, accurate decision-making,” said UniFocus founding partner and CEO Mark Heymann.
In 2018, UniFocus completed portfolio-wide installations of its solutions on behalf of four hospitality companies with properties across the U.S.—DiamondRock Hospitality, Dimension Development Hotels, White Lodging, and Huntington Hotel Group—and expanded its reach within the Hilton portfolio. In addition, UniFocus signed two new partners, Great Wolf Lodge and Vision Hospitality Group, with installations continuing into 2019 for both.
- DiamondRock Hospitality implemented UniFocus’ LMS at more than 12 hotels managed by HEI, Highgate, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton Hotels, Davidson Hotels & Resorts, Sage Hospitality and Two Roads Hospitality.
- Dimension Development Company implemented LMS and T&A solutions throughout its select-service hotel portfolio.
- Hilton International expanded its T&A implementation with installations at an additional 18 hotels. As many as 50,000 Hilton employees in the U.S., Europe and Asia now use the solution.
- Huntington Hotel Group completed LMS and T&A installations at its 24 select-service hotels.
- White Lodging completed LMS installation throughout its portfolio of 90+ hotels nationwide.
- Great Wolf Lodge has signed a contract to implement T&A at its 17 water park resorts.
- Vision Hospitality Group has begun installing LMS and T&A at its Hilton-, Marriott- and Intercontinental-branded hotels.
- Pyramid Hotel Group has begun installing UniFocus’ integrated LMS and Budgeting software at all hotels it manages and is continuing into 2019.
UniFocus also gained four customers for its productivity consulting services in 2018, completing projects for all DiamondRock-owned hotels, the Faena Hotel in Miami, Fairmont Washington, D.C., and Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, California.
In January 2019, DiamondRock reported to investors that properties using UniFocus in 2018 achieved threefold productivity increases over those not yet using the system and announced plans to implement UniFocus across its entire portfolio this year.