Senior Developer - Android
Unifocus is an integrated workforce management software platform offering intelligent automation for daily work orders management, Housekeeping activities, facility maintenance, scheduling & labour management, and time & attendance purpose built for the hospitality market and other dynamic scheduling environment.
Unifocus’ software is designed to:
- Enhance staff productivity
- Lower property labour costs
- Help manage all the various on-site employees to strict labor standards that drive efficiency without sacrificing guest satisfaction
- Efficiently execute daily operational workflows
- Provide insights into individual and department performance to highlight areas within a property that have been exceeding expectations or having frequent issues
- Increase asset life
We support hotels, restaurants, casinos, and more with our innovative web-based and mobile software suite. Some of the chains we work with include Hilton, Rosewood, Shangri La, Accor, IHG, Hoxton, Corinthia, Oetker Collection etc. We are a small but growing team, and you'll have opportunities to express yourself and make meaningful contributions to our products and the company.
Visit https://www.unifocus.com for more details
THE UNIFOCUS EXPERIENCE:
As an Android developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will work alongside other engineers and developers working on different infrastructure layers.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Design and build applications for the Android platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- 8-10 Years of experience in Android development.
- Solid experience in JAVA and Kotlin.
- App development experience in ReactJS is a bonus.
- Excellent understanding of software engineering practices, Architectural Patterns (MVVM, MVP, MVC), SOLID principles, Data Structures, and Algorithms.
- Has the ability to learn and contribute to multiple codebases quickly.
- Expertise in Android SDK, Room, SQLite, Coroutines, Dependency Injection, and JetPack components.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Takes the initiative to fix issues/tech debts before being assigned to him/her.
- Able to deep dive into the codebase and advise QA of possible regression impact.
- Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability.
- Keeps industry trends and introduces the right tech/tools for a job.
- Preferred experience in Reactive programming, Asynchronous programming, and Unit Testing.
THE UNIFOCUS EXPERIENCE:
The physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our people is something we always care about. This is a place to learn and grow. We’re committed to your development – both professionally and personally. Your experience with us is something we take seriously.
WE OFFER (of course, in addition to your compensation):
- Health and medical insurance
- Paid time off
- A flexible working environment means we strike the balance between what you need and what works for the business
- A hybrid approach to the future of work
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program