Location: Carrollton, TX (preferred). We are a blended office/work from home environment. Due to COVID we are currently remote.
- Sales or Lead Generation: 1 year (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Preferred)
Join the $4.3B workforce management industry with an established platform that is poised for significant growth. UniFocus is a best-in-class dynamic workforce management platform serving the hotel, restaurant, retail and healthcare industries. With innovation at its core, UniFocus is rapidly expanding through new product development and entry into new, lucrative markets.
The Sales Development Representative's (SDR) primary responsibility is to enable the sale of our Workforce Management Solutions to hospitality-focused enterprise accounts. This position will require outbound phone calls, managing inbound and outbound email campaigns and workflows, setting appointments, and tight collaboration with Sales and Marketing department managers to generate new sales opportunities. We are looking for a collaborative and energetic individual, preferably with B2B software sales experience, to positively contribute to the sales and marketing teams' overall success. The product portfolio includes Hospitality Labor Management Systems, Forecasting and Scheduling, Budgeting, Time and Attendance, and Survey Solutions. UniFocus is a 20-year leader in workforce management that is expected to enter a tremendous growth stage. Our history has shown continued internal growth of our team members and career progression.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop a clear understanding of our ideal customer, UniFocus products and services, and the buyer's journey through the sales pipeline.
- Research target accounts, identify key contacts and develop interest from those accounts to stimulate new sales opportunities
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries via email and phone with great attention to detail.
- Qualify and engage sales leads, supplying leads with adequate information to generate interest in follow-up calls from Sales Executives
- Help develop and execute a high-performance prospecting workflow, including but not limited to email campaign sequences, outbound call scripts, social media marketing, and other promotional activities and event.
- Set appointments for your assigned Sales Executives
- Work with your dedicated Sales Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Experience prospecting by email, phone, instant messaging, etc.
- BA/BS degree or relevant B2B marketing/sales experience
- Hospitality experience a plus in the hotel or restaurant industry
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Possesses the highest level of integrity, ethics, and honesty
- HubSpot (or other CRM software) and marketing automation experience highly preferred
PC proficiencies (Office Suites, Adobe, etc.)
About the Company
UniFocus is the industry leader in providing Smart Productivity Tools for Labor Management, Time and Attendance, Survey Solutions, Performance, Consulting and Training. Our technologies include industry-leading labor management systems, integrated with time and attendance; budgeting, revenue reporting and performance intelligence. Coupled with guest, employee and meeting planner survey feedback systems, and multi-dimensional mystery evaluations, UniFocus’ unmatched consulting and training expertise ensures clients get measurable returns for the systems we deliver – and customize to their needs.
UniFocus is an allied member of the American Hotel & Lodging Association and a member of the National Restaurant Association. For more information, visit www.unifocus.com or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.