Location: Carrollton, TX (preferred). We are a blended office/work from home environment. Due to COVID we are currently remote.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Instructional Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Join the $4.3B workforce management industry with an established platform that is poised for significant growth. UniFocus is a best-in-class dynamic workforce management platform serving the hotel, restaurant, retail and healthcare industries. With innovation at its core, UniFocus is rapidly expanding through new product development and entry into new, lucrative markets.
- Translate the user experience into easily consumable videos, materials and eLearning experiences that impact teams and increase the value of the leaner to his/her organization.
- Drive change; researching and suggesting new and creative approaches to delivering interactive content to learners.
- Author engaging instructor-led and eLearning content and course curriculum intended to teach a non-technical audience the use of our software products.
- Assess and identify gaps in current offerings - collaborating with experts, trainers and team members to fill those gaps with new content.
- Organize, distill and connect the conceptual ideas to the use of our products.
- Create realistic timelines that meet the needs of the business, resources and quality expectations.
- Provide a limited amount of virtual training delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology, Adult Learning, Graphic Design, Video Editing or related field
- 3-5 years experience in instructional design and content development of online learning, classroom and virtual training assets
- Direct experience writing scripts and producing educational videos
- Direct experience using eLearning authoring tools (Captivate, Camtasia, Storyline, etc.)
- Experience applying current industry research, learning tools, and trends to internal practices, helping to drive best practices within instructional design and delivery
- Experience using instructional design techniques to measure the effectiveness of training
- Passionate about learning and setting up others for success
- Someone who adapts well to change and thrives in an exciting, rapidly growing organization
- Ability to simplify complex topics and processes for learners
- Proficient in designing and developing technical learning materials
- Experience with gamification is a plus
About the Company
UniFocus is the industry leader in providing Smart Productivity Tools for Labor Management, Time and Attendance, Survey Solutions, Performance, Consulting and Training. Our technologies include industry-leading labor management systems, integrated with time and attendance; budgeting, revenue reporting and performance intelligence. Coupled with guest, employee and meeting planner survey feedback systems, and multi-dimensional mystery evaluations, UniFocus’ unmatched consulting and training expertise ensures clients get measurable returns for the systems we deliver – and customize to their needs.
UniFocus is an allied member of the American Hotel & Lodging Association and a member of the National Restaurant Association. For more information, visit www.unifocus.com or visit us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.