Location: Carrollton, TX (preferred). We are a blended office/work from home environment. Due to COVID we are currently remote.
Join the $4.3B workforce management industry with an established platform that is poised for significant growth. Unifocus is a best in class dynamic workforce management platform serving the hotel, restaurant, retail and healthcare industries. With innovation at its core, Unifocus is rapidly expanding through new product development and entry into new, lucrative markets. We are looking for an energetic leader that can help scale an established company with a solid foundation to $100M in the next 3 years.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the National Sales Director will join a strong team that values collaboration, communication and transparency. This role is accountable for driving profitable growth by developing geographically identified account prospects into customers using market development sales activities. The National Sales Director will develop and lead a dynamic, results-oriented go-to-market strategy in tune with the complexities of growing revenue by identifying, targeting, designing and selling the top named prospects and customers that can find value in UniFocus products and services.
Focused on accelerating customer acquisition, increasing expansion in key customers and maintain customer retention, the National Sales Director will develop a measurable, scalable, high-velocity, and proactive sales approach supported by a savvy market development and demand generation strategy. He/she will be responsible for covering the territory and developing the necessary resources to attain aggressive growth targets. This individual will spearhead UNIFOCUS’s response to RFP opportunities in their assigned region.
Generate revenue for UniFocus through new customer acquisition and expansion within existing customers. The job of a UniFocus Sales Director is to cross sell, upsell and expand our customer base in an assigned territory.
Role & Responsibilities
- Prospect new accounts based on an internal fit for UniFocus
- Engage in marketing initiatives for outbound activity such as email campaigns, social media, and trade shows when applicable to your territory.
- Meet with new prospects: live meetings, online meetings, conference calls, events, webinars and other initiatives to educate prospects on the value proposition of UniFocus.
- Convert new accounts to grow revenue.
- Expand product solutions with existing customers to improve wallet share.
- Consult with key customers to expand UniFocus revenues in the assigned territory.
- Properly account for all opportunities with documentation in UniFocus CRM.
- Possess high energy and activity levels
- Strong attention to deadlines and detail
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously and performing with minimal supervision
- Ability to articulate complex scenarios, simplifying them as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with high level executives
- Robust oral and written communication and presentation skills, including preparing proposals
- Possess a “Hunter” versus a “Farmer” mentality (selling to new logos versus account management)
- Proven experience selling SaaS to companies with greater than 5,000 employees
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling enterprise applications to C-Level executives, including, but not limited to, Workforce Management, Human Capital Management, Supply Chain Management, and/or ERP solutions
- Significant use of Salesforce Sales Cloud or other enterprise CRM solution
- College degree in sales, business, marketing, hospitality, or related field with commensurate experience also considered.
UniFocus is the industry leader in providing Smart Productivity Tools for Labor Management, Time and Attendance, Survey Solutions, Performance, Consulting and Training. Our technologies include industry-leading labor management systems, integrated with time and attendance; budgeting, revenue reporting and performance intelligence. Coupled with guest, employee and meeting planner survey feedback systems, and multi-dimensional mystery evaluations, UniFocus’ unmatched consulting and training expertise ensures clients get measurable returns for the systems we deliver – and customize to their needs.