We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the wireframe/UI Design and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
THIS IS FOR YOU, IF YOU:
- Love technology and have an innate interest in coding and building products.
- Aren’t afraid of taking ownership and accountability. You love challenges and won’t stop till you haven’t found a solution.
- Possess knowledge of Software development industry best practices.
- Have hands-on experience and expertise in the technical competencies needed for the job, so that you can work independently.
- Are passionate about the travel/hospitality space and can understand the nuances of hotel operations.
- Know how to have fun and smile often.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES YOU WILL POSSESS:
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Excellent understanding of Angular 5+
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Gitlab, SVN, etc.
- A good understanding of NodeJs will be a plus.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting it to the back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders